Thursday, September 18, 2008

Were you thinking about smoking without a TarGard cigarette filter?

Don't do it!

I'll tell you why you shouldn't smoke without one. Well, let me back up one minute and tell you what TarGard cigarette filters are just in case you don't know.

TarGard's are filters that are made to be placed onto the end of a cigarette to help block tar and other harmful substances from entering your body - all without even changing the taste of your cigarette!

Okay now, let's get back to why you shouldn't smoke without one of these cigarette holders!
  1. You can literally SEE the tar, nicotine and other harmful materials that are trapped by the filter and not going into your lungs!
  2. With all of the heavy tar getting trapped in the filter you teeth stay whiter, your smile brighter and your breath fresher.
  3. You'll be able to breathe easier. Believe me - it really makes a difference!

It's time to get the word out, if you wouldn't smoke without your TarGard filters leave me a comment or e-mail me at khoxie@venturi-inc.com and tell me why!

I would love to share your TarGard story.

Thanks for checking in with TarGard.

Kris, a TarGard Team Member & Loyal User

Coming soon: Diane shares her TarGard story

If you would like to learn more about our cigarette filters please visit us at www.targard.com.

No comments: