Thursday, September 25, 2008

When I'm out of TarGard I am out of cigarettes!

Hello everyone!

Thanks to all of you who have written to me this past week to share your TarGard stories. I will try to post one new story every week.

This week I would love to share an e-mail I received from a long-time TarGard user. This is what Bill had to say:

Hi:

My name is William D. and I have been using TarGard for over 50 years. I started with the TarGard filters that you had to clean. In those days I played a lot of poker in the card clubs and used to pay the cleaning guy to take my full filter in the bathroom to clean it out.

I was ecstatic when you produced the disposable amber filters and have been using them ever since. When I am out of filters, one or two cigarettes without them made me mouth taste like I had been up all night drinking coffee and my mouth tasted like a rat was nesting in it. When I am out of TarGard I am out of cigarettes.

After 50 years of using TarGard I am still healthy, and am 72 years old. Anyone who smokes should use TarGard as long as they continue smoking.

Thank you TarGard and boy would I make a great spokes person.

Bill

Thanks again Bill for letting me share your thoughts with our blog readers! By the way you are a great spokes person and everyone at the TarGard office loves the line "When I am out of TarGard I am out of cigarettes." We feel the same way.

Bill loves the Disposable Amber Filters, but I want to know what filters are your favorite? Vote for your favorite filter at the poll I have posted on the right hand sidebar.

As always, if you have a great story like Bill's you would like to share with me you can either leave me a comment or e-mail me at khoxie@venturi-inc.com.

Talk to you soon!

Kris, a TarGard Team Member & Loyal User


Coming up soon: See how TarGard's are made

If you would like to learn more about TarGard filters please visit www.targard.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am loving the new blog!! Long time customer and wouldn't ever dream of smoking my cigs without a filter...thanks.