Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I chose TarGard....

Happy Holidays everyone!

Today's blog feature comes from the very words of one of our Hunter Thompson Contest Winners - Jerry W. from Charleston, West Virginia.




I chose TarGard many years ago when I started as a radio broadcaster. As much as I enjoy smoking. I knew that too many would ruin my voice eventually and possibly put me out of work. I finally left radio for a career in the fire department and later, came back as a radio talk show host.

I'm really glad I've used them all of these years!!

Hunter Thompson sort of reminds me of myself in the adventurous life he led and the willingness to have fun at the expense of his career.

Been there...done that. Always in hot water while continuing to live life to the fullest!

What can I say? Some people are just wired differently. :-)
Thank you Jerry for your sharing your TarGard story with us!
I wish you and everyone a safe, happy and tar-free New Year.
Check out TarGard right now - FREE SHIPPING on all orders shipping within the US. Just use the promotional code: DECFREE at checkout.
To learn more about TarGard please visit www.targard.com.

No comments: