Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year from TarGard!


Happy New Year's everyone!! It's back to work or back to reality for most of us. Time to dig in and get back to the groove with the renewed freshness of a new year.
I am sure most of you, like myself, make these silly New Year's resolutions every year that usually last for the first 2 to 3 weeks of January and then somehow slide onto the list of good intentions and good tries. I applaud those who actually reach their New Year's goals - it's not easy!
I've given up the delusional resolutions like lose X amount of weight, quit smoking, etc. For some reason at this time of year, those kind of resolutions just seem like to great of expectations and you end up feeling like a failure. I can battle those things at any time of the year, no need to start the year with such hard challenges. So no more "crazy" resolutions for me.
This year, I have only told myself that I will seriously try to live this life a little healthier...one little step at a time. Good thing I already use TarGard - at least my smoking is healthier! So whether it's eating veggies and fruit more or walking the dog more (both of which I am very capable of) it seems that by incorporating these small steps to a healthier life into the life I live now are actually obtainable rather than so daunting under such a big resolution like "lose the dang weight already!".
Those are my New Year's thought. What are yours? What were your New Year's resolutions this year? Has anyone stopped smoking and how is it going!?! Let me know.
Have the most fantastic day.
To start your New Year out tar-free check us out at www.targard.com!

No comments: