Wednesday, February 25, 2009

TarGard Listens to...YOU!

You've been asking and we are listening!

I've gotten a lot of requests to post more TarGard stories, so today I give you not one....not two....BUT 3 MORE loyal user stories. Enjoy!

First up is Linda L. from the great state of Nevada. Linda is currently working as a bookkeeper in Sparks, Nevada and enjoys taking care of her garden and horses on her ranch. She has been smoking for many years and has been using the Amber Disposable Filters for the last twelve years.

Before trying TarGard, she tried Aquafilter, but did not like that you had to "blow the water out and it didn't last very long." She then discovered our cigarette filters at her local smoke shop and decided to give cigarette filters one more try. Linda absolutely loves the fact that "all that junk isn't in my lungs!".

Linda's best advice to you is "it's much healthier for you if you do choose to smoke."

Our next TarGard story comes from Freeda M. out of Tyler, Texas. She is enjoying her retirement and love to sew and make jewelry.

Freeda has been using the Cartridge Filter System for over 20 years!! Here is what she has to say:

"I like the idea about cutting down the tar. I feel that they do what they say they will do - you still get the full benefit of smoking WITHOUT the tar."

Up third is Jeanie M. from Weston, West Virginia. She has been using the Amber Filters for about 14 or 15 years. This is what Jeanie has to share with us:

"A friend of mine got me to use the filters. I tried them and have used them ever since. They prevent soreness in my chest and throat. I am a chain smoker, but I do not have a smoker's cough. There is never any burning feeling in my mouth. I think they make a cigarette taste better and I won't smoke without them!"

I thank all 3 of these lovely women for sharing their thoughts and stories about TarGard! I, like many other loyal users, enjoy hearing how others discovered TarGard or why they recommend it. These are the stories that inspire people who have NEVER tried a TarGard to try one.

If you have a TarGard story to share e-mail it to me at khoxie@venturi-inc.com.

Have a great day!

To learn more about TarGard please visit www.targard.com

No comments: