Friday, February 13, 2009

I believe in TarGard!

Happy Friday everyone!

Today's post comes from Mary M. in Knoxville, TN. Mary is a loyal user of the Disposable Amber Filters and she submitted this a wonderful e-mail that I would like to share with you.

Take it away Mary....

Hi I am sold! I have been using some type of filter for 5-6 yrs. ie., water, etc. I found the amber ones at CVS and bought every pack they put out on the shelf. They stopped selling them a few weeks ago and said they could not order them for me! I went on line and found another site and called someone who was unable to help me. I searched further and found your site. I was in MI (Michigan) when a friend was using the small clear ones (Mini Filters) and I tried them. I continued to experiment with different ones but like the amber ones best.

I found you site and called and talked to a very nice, helpful young lady and placed an order. I was glad when they showed up in the mail because I was almost out. I love the product and encourage everyone who asks me what they are. MOST ARE TOO VAIN TO USE THEM, so I suggest the small clear ones. They cannot believe what is not going into their lungs!

This is a wonderful product and I have even people no I do not work for the company. LOL (laugh out loud). I say this because I BELIEVE IN TARGARD!

Thank you for making an excellent product that offers superior service.

Mary M.

We thank you Mary for sending in your kind words and for believing in TarGard!

If you believe in TarGard and want to share your story with us please e-mail me at khoxie@venturi-inc.com!

If you would like to learn more about TarGard please visit us at www.targard.com.

No comments: