Thursday, April 23, 2009

Celebrate Spring with TarGard!

Say Adios to Frosty and Hello to the Sunshine!!


Come on over to TarGard and celebrate with us -

offering free shipping on all orders shipping within the US.
Just use the promotional code: SPRING09 at checkout.

Here is the favorite TarGard quote of the week from Mike H.:

"Before I used TarGard filters, cigarettes left a strange feeling in the back of my throat, so smoking was not enjoyable. I decided to try out a permanent filter from you guys and cigarettes no longer leave that tar feeling in my throat and it's a great conversation starter at parties!!"

What do you like about TarGard?? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an e-mail at khoxie@venturi-inc.com.

And in case you missed it, check out the awesome video we launched a few weeks ago and Meet Mariam now!



To learn more about TarGard visit us at www.targard.com

No comments: