Friday, June 12, 2009

You asked us what we like about TarGard so here goes :)

My family (mother, daughter, me and my son-in-law) started using the small disposable ones about a month ago. We all love them!

I like these filters because the smoke seem cleaner or something. And something I did not know - the tar in cigarettes must be the stuff that makes your clothes and room stink after smoking. My clothes don't smell like I've been smoking anymore!! My daughter thought I was crazy when I told her, but then she decided to test this by smoking a cigarette (without a TarGard filter) and go back inside. She said she couldn't believe how badly her clothes smelled! So I told her....mother's are usually right!

Anyway, thank you for making the filters - I wish I would have known about them 35 years ago!

Liz from Columbia, MO


Thanks Liz for sharing with us!!

If you would like to share your thoughts or opinions about TarGard contact us at khoxie@venturi-inc.com

To learn more about TarGard please visit us at www.targard.com!

No comments: