Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Would you smoke without a TarGard?

Have you seen a TarGard in action?
Witnessed the black grossness that fills up the filter?
Got a little excited when you realized that the big black ball of grossness was not going into your lungs?

I don't promote smoking in the least, but I do support having healthier way of smoking for those of us that still choose to puff away.....knowing what the filter can do or does for you would you EVER smoke without a TarGard?

"I discovered Targard whilst on holiday in Spain. I can't tell you the difference it has made to my universal 'bad habit'. I have cut down and my friends are always gob smacked when the see a used filter! It converts them just looking at the gunk!" - Cherie from Rugby, UK

"I was shocked by the amount of tar and funk it collected. I have recruited about 8 people to try the filters and every one of them is now a targard user. I will NOT smoke without them." - Chris

"I've been using the filters for 20 years and would not smoke without them. You can see just how much tar and nicotine goes into the filter and not into your lungs!" - Marshall S.

These are just 3 of TarGard's loyal users.....what about you?........

You can always e-mail me at khoxie@venturi-inc.com

To learn more about TarGard please visit http://www.targard.com/

No comments: